вторник, 17 января 2012 г.

Start!

So, I've decided to start with historical Miniatures. I like history, and every period is interesting for me, from Macedonians of Alexander the Great to WWII. But from my childhood I was fascinated with soldiers wearing kiwers and riders equipped with cuirasses. And today, when i'm over 30, i make my first steps in historical miniature wargaming, and there is no other choice to start with, but Napoleonics.
The simplest way is to go to the shop and to buy a small box with minis. I did so. The assortment wasn't broad: only 1/72 and only Zvezda (that was the ordinary toyshop :)) I took Russian Foot Artillery 1812-1814 and went home happy :)
But i've made a small mistake with this choice. What mistake? About it - next time :)

2 комментария:

  1. perhaps you want a russian army for austerlitz and with this box you have a set for 1812 - 1814. now you can make a army for borodino or for the liberation wars 1813. :-)
    right?

    :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить